RE: Conventions (warning-Long)

<quote>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:51:14 -0500
From: the Leones <leone@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Conventions (warning-Long)

   The other day I posted something whereas I used percentiles. This
elicited some off list e-mail to wit: I was basically told that I
would be held accountable for anything(s) I wrote. So here goes.

   Someone mentioned that there were 6 TRILLION people on the planet.
Actually, I can remember that it was on my birthday (2002) that the
global pop. topped 6 BILLION. Soooo...
8<

   smokey-joe
</quote>

Hey Smokey Joe,
   Yup That was directed fully at me.
TOUCHE'!    :)
Good points on the numbers.
No need to go and make it personal though.

G.